Welcome to nightvale could actually become a tv show without messing up the formula too bad
• Each news story is played out either while Cecil is narrating or inbetween narration, with the actual dialog of the residents
• All the dog park segments are just dramatic camera shots of an empty dog park
• There’s always something terrible happening in the background that nobody notices
• Cecil’s voice stays the same, but he’s played by a different actor each episode, and the camera is always in a location where you can’t see his full face (it always stops right after the lips)
• The camera angle for the “Welcome… to Nightvale” and “Goodnight” bits are the exact same, about a nose down shot of his face in profile, while the bits before those are snapshots of the entire town unless its a special situation (like Cecil’s bosses looking for him)
• Commercial breaks might have to go in the “weather” segments? If only because I don’t know what to do with those.
Idk any thoughts